FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CONTACT US FOR ANY QUESTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
Upskill Learn is an e-learning platform that provides job-focused content and cultivates in-demand skills for HR and recruitment aspirants. The course will be taught by industry experts who, in turn, will help you master your skills and land you a fulfilling job.
Upskill Learn will provide the following:
- An e-course to help you throughout your recruitment process which contains 4 different levels.
- Workshops – these are webinars for 1 – 2 hours for upgrading skills.
- We will customize your LinkedIn profile and boost its rating so that it gains the attention of your recruiters. We will help you, from building a strong resume and an impressive LinkedIn profile, all the way up to providing various job vacancies or providing you with a valuable internship in Futures and Careers.
Yes, Upskill Learn will award you with a digital certification on the completion of the course attendance.
Upskill Learn first provides you with a free webinar to help you understand what we have to offer you. From there on, you will be introduced to various levels of the Recruitment e-course to choose from. The cost and duration of each level are as stated below:-
- Level 1: Introduction to Recruitment – Free (1 to 2 hours)
- Level 2: Basic Level Recruitment – ₹1,999 (Approx. 5 hours)
Level 3: Intermediate Level Recruitment – ₹11,999 (Approx. 25 hours)
Level 4: Advanced Level Recruitment – ₹29,999 (Approx. 60 hours) (Combo Pack)
Upskill Learn supports several different payment methods.
Yes. Upskill Learn provides you with a 5-month installment option if you want to purchase the advanced level course. The EMI is not applicable to any of the other level courses and any bonus packs.
Upskill Learn does not provide refunds for already paid courses. But we will try our best to make sure that the thought of dissatisfaction does not cross your mind throughout the course.
For the individuals who have taken the level 2 or 3 course, queries will be answered by going to the support section of the main website.
For the individuals who have opted for the level 4 course, exclusive support will be given from the recruitment team at Futures and Careers as an addition to the support section mentioned above.
Your LinkedIn Profile Builds Trust and Credibility. A well written LinkedIn profile will give you credibility and will establish you as a trustworthy potential employee. Every time a recruiter contacts you, you can be sure that they’ve looked at your profile.